
I did this quite a while back. Let's see, it was last modified on 3 January 2008. I was playing with Photoshop then. Itchy fingers. The colours aren't very psychedelic, eh? I probably didn't feel like something too bright then.
So I'm having my mid-semester break now. Quite sian that Vene's didn't coincide with mine. If it did, we would be travelling around Australia. Right, Vene? =)
I've been staying home most of the time 'cuz there isn't much to do and I still have quite a bit of readings to catch up with. But that's okay 'cuz most of the time is spent chatting with #2.
I'll be in Tasmania next Thursday to Sunday though. Can't wait. My plans to go to the Cadbury factory tour in Hobart, Tasmania were ruined because they only have a tour at 1.30 on Thursday and I won't be able to get there on time. SIGH. Ah well, at least I get to do some travelling in Sydney during my stay here.
The weather's getting pretty cold now. The highest for the past few days has been 19 or 20 degrees. It's like having the air-conditioning switched on the entire day. It's worse when the wind blows. The temperature in Hobart was 14 degrees yesterday. I'll experience winter before it comes. AHH. I'm just wondering what I would think of the Singapore weather when I get back. Vene says that the minute I step out of the plane, I'll feel very sticky.
The sun has been setting super early as well. It is dark by 6pm. Well, maybe it's also because daylight savings have ended. Walking back to my car after classes end would be an adventure. It might give me reason to call home.
I ought to get back to my boring readings, which I can't understand but still am supposed to write reflections on. RAA. I LOVE YOU ALL!