____` .something higher, something better

>> Monday, March 31, 2008
3/31/2008 05:47:00 PM

It’s been a frustrating five weeks. Most of it stemming from the fact that time doesn’t seem to move and battling monsters in the form of Lesson Plans as well as having to deal with ‘freedom of speech’, ‘individualism’, ‘welfarism’ and having to ‘build self-esteem’ of teenagers who already possess more than enough of all those qualities. And the thing is, while you might think- 5 weeks more to go. It’s actually 3 and a half more years to go.

It sucks waking on a Saturday and seeing the sun up in the sky and thinking, “what day is it? Am I late for school?” or spending nights off school thinking about what to do for some lesson later that week. My utmost respect goes to the individuals who have survived and are surviving outside of the required amount of time. Or to those who want to keep doing it. I don’t think I could, and/or want to do that- especially right now.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Yeah it doesn’t help that I originally wanted to be elsewhere. I still want to be at that elsewhere. I don’t know how much of a difference it is there but maybe I’d like it better somehow since it’s an individual choice. Oh well. Humans are known to never be satisfied.

Makes me wonder what I was like a student. I don’t remember being like that. But then I guess most of us were in environments where none of these were prevalent. By a strange twist of fate, we are all put into an oh-so-unfamiliar familiar environment and then told to sink or swim.

I find sleep eluding me on Sunday nights especially. Will wake up at regular intervals during the night because somehow I can’t sleep through the night. Maybe it’s because I’m afraid I’ll oversleep or maybe I should have just stayed up all the way.

Sorry Baby. Didn’t know you were so stressed the past few weeks. Hope things are better and you wake up feeling better and less stressed. Am always here for you.

Bubbles and Bam! Hope you two are having fun down under.

Love you all loads.


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger