____` .something higher, something better

>> Tuesday, May 01, 2007
5/01/2007 09:34:00 PM

小四回来了!

This is what I like about using a Mac. I can easily type in Chinese words. Hehe.

Hello! I'm FINALLY blogging after so long! I've just gone through on entire year in uni. My goodness. Whoever said uni is slack lied. I just had the worst semester of my WHOLE LIFE. Don't ask me why it was so bad. It just was. I had a video and website project, which I didn't do much. I had a project on the evaluation of a government's policy. That, I put a lot of effort into. Then there were rehearsals towards the midle of the semester. Other than that, there wasn't anything else. Why was it so horrible? I don't know why either. It just was.

The most exciting event of this year, thus far, was probably One Night Stand. I got my first speaking role. Kinda new to me, but yet not. I was probably the smartest girl alive on the first night. MUAHAHA. I can't believe myself, really. I should have given myself a high five right in front of the audience. After all, my scenes were supposed to inject humour. (Someone remind me I'm crazy.)

God really saw me through this exam period. I know I've said this many times, but I can't help it. I only had one week to finish studying 'cuz I had assignments to hand in right up to the last week of school, and the play was near the end of my exam period. At least it wasn't right smack in the middle. (: I kinda breezed through many of my papers. One of my modules was on Communication Research, and I only READ through two thirds of my notes the night before. One third of the syllabus had been tested on the last day of school, so I just thought that I'd probably still have it in my brain. THANK GOD HE BROUGHT EVERYTHING BACK TO MEMORY. That paper was pretty easy to me, or maybe I had expected it to be difficult. Also, this was the first time I had ever walked out of an examination hall early THRICE. That means I walked out early for half the number of papers I took. Thank God for a particular friend, Jun Jie, whom I got to know better through having him in two of my abovementioned project groups. The examination questions for my IT module were given prior to the exam, so we had to research and all. I did do my research, but Jun Jie sent me his "sutra" to memorise just the day before, and I literally just regurgitated his "sutra" during the paper. His "sutra" was meant to be confidential lah! So honoured.

Prior to the start of my exams, I felt like I was going crazy 'cuz I was really stressed up. Pastor Chad spoke on enjoying life. Before that, he talked to us about changing our have-to's into get-to's. God really lifted all my stress and whatnot at the altar that day. From then, I felt less stressed. I even kinda "gave up" on certain modules. Haha. I still studied lah.

My last paper was probably the best. I thought I had to built a chimney in the examination hall for all the smoke to escape, but I barely needed it! Seriously, God was faithful. As I honoured him by giving my time to Him, He honoured me by helping me remember my stuff and by taking away stress. We serve a living God! YAYY! =)

#3, where are you? I miss you. =( So do #1 and #2. Come back......


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger