____` .something higher, something better

>> Sunday, December 03, 2006
12/03/2006 12:02:00 PM

Finally here.

I haven't blogged in many weeks/months! Heh. Sorry. Haven't had time to.

Yay! My exams are (LONG) over and I am (quite) free. Not very free, actually, considering that I had day camp, and youth camp and GCE are coming up. But they beat studying! =)

Just planned my time-table for next semester. Gotta leave camp on Thursday & Friday to go back to school and compete with the rest of the world for "Fastest Fingers First". God, please give me the time-table I want! Or rather, the time-table that You think is best for me. I hate planning for the time-table! My friends and I wanted to coordinate our time-tables, but I don't think that is quite possible considering that I'll be in camp and I won't be able to change my schedule until Thursday. Raa. I hate the timings of my "Fastest Fingers First" slotS. Note the 's'. I have to go back to Pulau NTU TWICE! Argh. Can I bite my school?!

Took care of the kindergarteners again this camp. They were SUPER rowdy this camp compared to the last camp. Wah lau. Very difficult to h
andle. I think even my aunties thought that way. I took some photos of my beloveds. Heh. Don't worry, I didn't attand to them only. I made sure I went around to watch the other kids.




















Nicholas and Nigel. They are so cute, I tell you. Contrary to what others say, they are actually quite obedient. Whenever I tell them something, they will listen. Best thing about them is that they are smiley! Very cute. Heh. =)



















Joy Joy! She's no longer a small baby. She's in P2 now! I was super happy when she remembered me. During campers' night, she was sitting on my lap. Super cute she. Doesn't seem to have grown up much though. Still like the little girl she was.

There was another girl, Anna. She's only 4 years old. I took care of her at the Science Centre. She looks like a bunny. I fed her dinner that night as well. She pretty clever for a girl her age. I miss her! Oh well.

I really hope these kids will grow up to know/ love God. Then I'll spend eternity with them! =)

GCE's coming up! I'm loving my role as an angel. Lebby gave me a necklace with angel pendant for my birthday. How apt. =) Samba samba samba. I wanna learn more when I stay in hall next sem! =P

Christmas shopping, here I come (soon)! See everyone at camp!


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger