____` .something higher, something better
>> Monday, July 31, 2006
7/31/2006 09:31:00 PM
How Great You Are
You are deserving
Of all the praises Lord
And I am yearning
To be in Your presence once more
Deep inside my heart is burning
I want to know You more
For You're the only One that I adore
How great You are
How great You are
You are the mighty King
And You've come to reign in me
How great You are
How great You are
I give You all the praises of my heart.
___________________________________________________________________
this song is still ringing in my head from sunday! it might continue till like forever. haha. great song, plus it's part of the Sunday Greatest Hits album collection (name courtesy of Pastor Chad and cd courtesy of Jay) so u can be sure i'll keep listening to it. heh.
at first this song never did quite appeal to me... like why are we singing questions? i mean, "how great You are" always sounded more like a question that it did a statement. but it's like God is just so, so, so, so awesome, marvellous, wonderful, amazing, and that list goes on and on... we can never ever tire of or adequately enough describe His greatness (adjectives would fail us), let alone sing enough about His greatness.
so yeah, think about His greatness and His awesomeness (such a word, no?) and the cares and worries of this world just fade in contrast.
truly.
how great You are, God.