____` .something higher, something better
>> Monday, July 10, 2006
7/10/2006 10:48:00 AM
Bam-bam! =D
Boss asked me to blog here. Eh, what should I start with?
I shall start with Cebu. I miss that place so much! I miss the people so much. It was a really good experience for me. Washing their feet, digging out dirt from their under their nails and bathing them was a really humbling experience. I will definitely go back there next year!! I miss the kids so very much. I dream about them so often! I dream about the leaders there as much. Mostly the 'Ate's lah. I wish I could go back there before school starts, but I can't. I think my post-Cebu syndrome might just be the worst among everyone else's. Sigh!
I wonder why other people think that they won't be able to survive while over there. If I was able to survive, why not them? Shouldn't they be thinking about their ministry rather than their living conditions? Going there was and always be very worth it!
School is starting in 4 weeks' time. I miss school! At least studying will keep me from boredom. Staying at home is BORING!! Argh. At least I'll have my faculty's freshmen orientation camp the next few days till Saturday so I won't be so bored. At least, I'll be occupied. Just hoping that I will find friends there.
I don't know what else to say already. I'll post another day lah!!