____` .something higher, something better

>> Tuesday, July 18, 2006
7/18/2006 11:29:00 PM

#4. Blackie's daughter.

I'm officially TOO black!! After Cebu R&R, there was kayak-ing and swimming. After that, there was my freshmen orientation camp. I don't like being this black, actually. It's quite scary.. I can't see myself in the mirror when it's dark. Eeek!

The story of how I became this dark goes like this. On the second day of the camp, we were at Sentosa. Had one whole morning and afternoon of beach games, and you know how the Sentosa sun can be brighter and hotter than the normal Singapore sun. So by the end of day 2, I was darker alR. Then on day 4, we went to Raffles Marina in Tuas where we did water sports. Kayaking, banana boat and wakeboarding. I tried wakeboarding although I was pretty scared. I could get up but couldn't stand. Haha. I was live entertainment for my friends on the boat 'cuz I was quite freaked out. Haha! So after day 4, I was darker. Thank God I didn't get burnt at all! =)

Camp was really fun. Made a lot of new friends, CRAZY ones at that. Haha. We embarrassed ourselves too much in front of the other OGs we had to made a pact that we would stay as friends for life. So we had a "friends for life! Oosh!" thing and we went around making friends. So retarded.

I realised that I am too timid during the camp 'cuz I freaked out(AND CRIED!!) even before I could really go through the first fright night station. Images keep playing in my head now. Whoever reads this, please please pray for me. It's really bad and I think the devil could well use this against me. I don't know why I'm typing this, but maybe it's cuz God knows I need prayer. I think I really do. Sigh.

Oh, we had Sakae yesterday as my sister said. That dwayne!!! He kept turning to me and stretching out his arms, saying,"Bao4 bao4!" It freaked me out!!! Eek! But it was fun lah. Haha.

I'm going swimming tmR! Yay!! But I don't want to get darker.


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger