____` .something higher, something better
>> Tuesday, July 25, 2006
7/25/2006 04:06:00 PM
#1 asks everyone to blog lah.
I think Vene doesn't remember the existence of this blog.(My brother's tutor just blew his nose and made a really loud noise that shocked me.) She used to be the one editing the template and all, but now, my sister has taken over the job. All thanks to Bao. Heh.
I'm having this sudden craving for pineapple tarts and Simpang food. aH! This is bad. By the way, the Simpang 'waiter' who usually serves us calls me his darling. Eek! Just because I bother to go up to the counter to take the mayonnaise instead of sitting down and waiting for it to magically appear. Eek.
Anyway, I went to swim again. It's taken over running as my form of exercise. For now, it seems so much more fun. Wee. I can (finally) swim the entire length of the swimming pool without resting. Heh. I know, it's nothing to you guys, but it's a lot to me! Don't worry about me becoming darker. I finally bought my sunblock. Heh. But that was after my swim. At least I'll get to use it the next time I swim. =)
Boss told me we're JAMS linked us up. Hi, JAMS! If you read this post by any chance and are wondering who JAMS is, Vene, JAMS consists of Jay, Andrew(better known as Wei Han), Morgan and Spencer. Basically, it's just Jay and his other friends who just started attending our church. Speaking about JAMS, that day while I was waiting for 14 at the bus-stop, Wei Han and Morgan alighted from 10. Morgan just walked passed, while Wei Han waved upon seeing me. After realising that Wei Han waved, Morgan turned and waved in an all-too-enthusiastic manner. I waved, and I think I gave the look that said,"Okay..". Kinda weird lah. It's ok if he didn't wave 'cuz he probably has no idea that I exist.
Anyways anyways anyways.. Erm.. Bao's SPF 80 sunblock rocks! I didn't get any darker on Sunday, although I could see my tank top mark on my back. I think only the SPF 80 sunblock can keep the Sentosa sun rays away. Somehow the Sentosa sun is stronger than that in normal Singapore.
Ok lah. That's about it. Oh oh!! I'm gonna get a MacBook. WhopPeE!!!! Heh. Bye!