____` .something higher, something better

>> Saturday, November 19, 2005
11/19/2005 12:18:00 AM

BaM-baM's heRe..!!

Hello!!! I'm here again after 194263476years.. Heh.. I'm almost done with the As! WeE!! Thank God.. Today after the Chem paper, everyone else was cheering, except the Bio classes.. Why? Cuz we have 2 more papers!!! Bleah.. But if you all don't already know, i'm been on holiday mood since forever.. Haha..

Everything's been GREAT!! All my papers went well.. During some, I found myself talking to God.. Heh.. Like, "God!! HELP!! How to do? How to do?" Heh.. Then He will open my eyes to see things properly and i will somehow know how to do the question.. See, God is clever!! And He corrects my careless mistakes! =D

It's gonna be baking time soon! So excited.. But then don't know whether when Vene come back still have time to bake for her not.. Come back soon lah!!

PEACE, BABY!!!! The first full dress is tmr!! today, actually.. Really excited.. Haven't seen my costume.. Oh ya, need to bring shoEs.. Can someone remind me, please!!!

Got quite a few friends and teachers to come for the play.. Hopefully they will come.. I want flowers!! I demanded for one from one of my good friends.. Haha.. Can't wait to have supper out again!! 85 anyone? I wanna eat stingray and ah bo leng..-droOls- Heh..

There's smth i wanted to say.. Forgot wad.. Die lah.. #2's home!!!!!!

Erm.. I'm quite excited.. I'm quite interesting.. I'm quite crazy.. My hair's falling!!! Save me!! All for the sake of Peace,baby.. I'm BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i'm going off.. Till next time (that is tmr for #1, and next time for #3..), BYE!!!!!!!!!


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger