____` .something higher, something better
>> Saturday, July 02, 2005
7/02/2005 11:51:00 AM
#4: Wo Hui Lai Le! =P
Hello y'all! My exams are over!! Yay! For now, at least.. Still got As, but i cldn't care less for now.. I'm so relieved my mid-yrs are over! Then again, I wasn't worried at all the whole wk.. I could still slp well and watch tv.. Heh..
Had the peace of God with my thru'out the wk.. Didn't really worry.. While doing the papers, i could stil hv some song ringing in my head.. The funniest thing was tt on Sunday at 5pm, i realised the paper i had the next day were for my Bio core syllabus.. I kinda panicked for awhile cuz i had only studied my option topic and the core topics tt were taught this yr.. But after tt, i was ok.. Heh..
Think Dwayne's and Ps Chad's sermons were really appropriate.. For me, at least.. Ps Chad said "The peace of God is linked to thankfulness". #2 kept reminding me to be thankful for where God had placed me, MJ that is. Actually, i really am. It might not have been my dream JC initially, but i've seen God's Hand upon my entire JC life. Dwayne's sermon was "Praising God in the Dumps". As i said, I could even be singing in my head during the paper. And the songs i hear in Uncle David's car while on the way to school every morning really helped. I would sing along sometimes..
And! Thank God for waking me up so tt i could do my quiet time in the mornings. really good time of just being with God. =D
So all in all, it's been a great week! But it's gonna be back to sch soon! Not dreading it, but i just might soon. Heh.. =P I get an early day off on mondays!! Heh.. 1.15.. Yay! Hehe..
Thank you everybody for praying!! =D Hee.. -MuaCks- And Vene, i dreamt last night tt you came back.. Heh..