____` .something higher, something better

>> Thursday, April 28, 2005
4/28/2005 06:34:00 PM

HELLO PRETTIES!!!

Bam-bam's baCk! Got inspiration to type an entry after looking through some blogs.. Haha.. =P

So how's everyone? I know BosS and #2 are haviNg their exams now.. Jia you, you two!! I'll be praying for u! =D Now, where's #3? Haven't heard from you in a long whiLe!!.. Erm, heH.. I know i haven't replied your letTeR.. MAJOR OOPS!!! I promise i'll reply before the end of May! And no, i haven't forgotten you! I still love you! You(boSs!) and you(#2) toO! HeE..

Anyway, Bam-bam's alright now. I have peace with God now, so all is finE!! I'm fine.. We still talk, so ya.. Hee..

Just in case #3 doesn't know or i haven't told #3, i've dropped my Chem S Paper and Physics. Kinda miss the Chem S Paper.. It was kinda fun.. But oh well.. I have much more time now, but stress level still stays up.. Wanna get my 3As.. All the best to me!! Heh..

Was sick for a few days.. Actually had sore throat last Wednesday, but it got better on Friday. It came back on Sunday and i was coughing. I agitated it by eating chilli, ice-cream and cake, and by drinking a soft drink and very little water. Haha.. By monday, it got worse so i left school early. I had MC for Tuesday so i happily stayed home! Konk-ed out within 1 hr of eating my medicine.. Haha.. Sleeping is good! Wee!!

I guess that's about it lah.. You girls take care k? -muaCks- to aLL!!

-Bam-bam! (#4)


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger