____` .something higher, something better

>> Thursday, February 10, 2005
2/10/2005 10:58:00 PM

#4: I'm heRe!!..

I'm finally back after much 'nagging' from #3.. Haha.. Just kidding lah.. Haven't had much time lah.. I'll bet you all know that already.. =P

For me, it's been school work, school work and more school work! But there's still church lah!! Heh.. I'm not doing any disappearing act.. Aiyo.. The Parents' Appreciation Night dance is so cheEm.. Haha.. Being the blur me, i'm having difficulty trying to remember all the steps and what comes next. Haha.. But it's fun! =D

I think u all know already, but I've taken on an extra subject.. Chem S paper lah.. Think it was really by God's grace that i was offered it.. I was so involved in church, but yet i could get my B for Chem and whatever else i got for the rest of the subjects. Yep! Our God really bleSses those who honour Him! And He really granted the desire of my heart! =D I need to pray about what i should do after my As.. Still don't know what i wanna do in the Uni.. Boss knows that already.. Haha.. Pray for me also k? =D

That's about it for now lah.. Gotta get ready for school tmr. The CNY hols have caused me to grow fat!! Sucks.. Thankfully, i have PE tmr!! Yay! Haha.. Take care all!! Keke.. #3, please don't go too maD.. We misses you baCk heRe!! -muaCks!!-


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger