____` .something higher, something better
>> Monday, November 22, 2004
11/22/2004 10:31:00 PM
#4.. Boredon kills!
I'm barely into my frist week of holidays and i'm complaining about boredom. Bleah.Maybe it's just today. I'll have smth to do from tmr onwards! yay!
Oh!! I can't wait for Wednesday. All of you know why lah. -Cheesy Grin- Haha.. Everytime my friends talk about it, I get really excited. Like some small girl. I'm going to watch Shark Tale and shop! Yay! Sob.. If #1 and #2 didn't have exams, we'd be going out.. But it's ok! We still have lotsa time to hang out! Yay! =D We'll go steamboat-ing and i don't know what else. But we'll DEFINITELY DEFINITELY go out, rite girLs? =D
Yay!! I'm really really excited about what God is doing in our church! Every week His presence just gets stronger. JUMP INTO THE RIVER, EVERYONE!! Don't miss it!! It's just so cool. I go back every week being amazed.. Like, Woah.. -GasPs- Hee.. I definitely won't wanna miss out on the goodness of God!
OkiE.. That's about it for now. -MuaCks!!-