____` .something higher, something better

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2004
11/10/2004 10:13:00 PM

#4... Alive and Kicking!


Hello!! =D I'm near being well again! Yay!! I finally feel normal. Haha. Only thing is, I sound very much like a man when I first get out of bed. The fact that you have siblings who laugh at you doesn't make it any better. Argh. (My big toe is twiching. It's mad.) I can't blame them cuz it sounds really funny. I sounded like a chicken in the afternoon. My gosh. You may start laughing now.


I skipped school today. The tutors took attendance. I hope i don't get into trouble. -Crosses Fingers- I hope they don't ask for an MC either.


My Oral Presentation went REALLY well! My friend who was sitting in as a member of the audience said that the assessor kept saying 'good' throughout my group's presentation. Yay! So all is well. =D AND PW IS OVER!!! Woo-hoO!! Haha.


That's about all, i guess. Gonna take my medicine and K.O. soon.


>> PSYKDELIC

a gorgeous foursome.
#1, #2, #3, #4.
don't mess with us.

>> undying love

STEAM-A-BOAT
youth camp!
weekends
bubble tea aka po-po-chi.
playing ball... wheee!

>> talk it up


>> link up

aaron
andrew
audrey
caleb
denise
desiree
divinia
dwayne
hannah
JAMS
jaykay
joe ho
jon poh
josh lim
june
laura
lisi
lydia
nelson
norris
ps chad
philbert
rachelle
ryan
sara
theodora
vene.#3
wonderwomen
XYQyouth

>> credits

Texture: tre-xture
Image host: photobucket
lyrics: Only one - Hillsong
Brushes: I II III IV
Design: kriss
Host: blogger