____` .something higher, something better
>> Friday, November 05, 2004
11/05/2004 10:37:00 PM
#4... HIYEE!!
~*What a perfect day, What a perfect day
What a perfect day when You came into my life!*~
~*I don't know what you've come to do
I've come to praise Him!
It's just plain to see that when I'm praising Him
I can't contain it
I can't hold it in!*~
~* I'll never walk away
Because my future's in Your Hands
I don't care what people will say
I'm running after You
Don't matter what may come my way
I'm running after You
It's You I'm following today
I'm running after You!*~
~* My God is BIG
so STRONG,so MIGHTY!*~
~* Here I am, send me*~
~*I NEED You in my life
Never letting go of all the things You said
I'm holding on cuz You promised me that
You will never leave, You're always by my side
Never let me go
So I'm holding on cuz I know that I NEED You*~
~*Jesus came in. He came into my life.
And I know I've never felt so good.
Cuz everything's changed,
Everything's different now.*~
Yes yes.. You may now say I'm mad. I was just praying just now and listening to the PlanetShakers CD. So here's just a few songs that touched me, and i hope we'll ALL continuously keep an attitude of worship, and make all these part of our prayer.
God is REALLY AMAZING. He can be everywhere at one instant. Is that cool, or what? Yep, He's GOD, after all. OUR GOD. I'm really excited about what God's gonna do in my life. Yay!! =D