____` .something higher, something better
>> Friday, November 05, 2004
11/05/2004 09:03:00 PM
#4.. Back in Action! (Like the Looney Toons movie..)
Hello! =D I'm back after all the studying and what not. I'm done with Chinese! I just hope i'll pass. Don't wanna waste time on it next year. Yep.
Sigh. Wasn't feeling well the whole of today. Coughing like mad during the paper and had a headache after tt. I think i caught some of my brother's germs. But it's not so bad after having taken my nap.
My Oral Presentation is on Monday, so i'll be free (ALMOST!) after that. YAY!! I need to exercise. VERY BADLY. Cannot afford to gain weight now that measurements for the costumes have been taken. Want my muscles too. Hee.. =P
19 days to go!! I'm not hinting at anything. Just very excited! =D Like some little girl. Hopefully Vene will be back by then. It'll be double happiness. (Like marriage. Haha. Just being crazy!) Vene, we still aren't gonna find out anything, are we? This girl is evil. -hmPh- Oh well, but we still love her! Hehe. We're gonna have many '100% Girls' time yeA?
Yay! I'm back in my original Orientation House for next year's Orientation! So cool. Most of the past OGLs from my house are back together again! I'm really excited! (Guess everyone can tell.) In charge for one of the areas for our Amazing Race. Just hope i don't screw up.
You know what? If you guys still remember, I didn't really want to enter MJ for the first 3 months this year. Eventually, I stayed on. When I left MJ as my first choice after receving my O Level results, I really felt peace in my heart. The whole world said I should have gone elsewhere, but I knew that God had a purpose in MJ for me. I think I'm beginning to see it. He gave me many opportunities to be a leader and to help out with events. Another thing is the great Christian influence within the school itself. I keep 'bumping' into people who are Christians. Throughout the whole of this year, God has sent many along my way to encourage me and many for me to encourage. I think God has great plans for this school, really. Wow! Hehe.
Hrm, before i go off, let me encourage all of you (everyone who's reading this entry) to constantly stand in awe of God and His amazing works. Yep. He is good and His love endures FOREVER. XYQ is on fire! We're experiencing revival, just as i told #2. I just hope that everyone will be active in asking their friends to come for our evangelism nights. Let's continue to uphold the entire youth group in prayer, yeA? =D oOooo.. I'm SO EXCITED at what God's gonna do!! Hehe..
Now, I'm going off. Yay! Love you all LOTS! =D