____` .something higher, something better
>> Wednesday, October 06, 2004
10/06/2004 12:49:00 AM
#4.. Relief!!
BACK!! After a million yRs of mugGing..
I should testiFy!! God has REALLY been goOd throughout this whole period. Usually duringg the examination periOd, i would be liKe super kan chioNg and all.. This time, i was SUPER calM.. He alSo helped me remembEr all i studiEd even though i did super last minute revision. He gave me wisdoM when i studiEd.. I told #1 that i was experiencing the peaCe of God. Every morning, i've been seEing this caRd that says, "The peace of God comes not from the lack of adversity, but that through it all we know God is in control". God had to tell me 3 timEs to depend on Him before i finally diD. I'm glaD i did. REALLY.. His Grace is truly sufFicieNt for us. To God be the gloRy!!
It's AMAZING how God has to tell us a million timEs befoRe we listen. And it's amazing he actually bothers to tell us a million timEs over. That really shoWs how muCh He lovEs us!
I'm finally able to relAx!! yaYy!! geTting tirEd alreaDy.. and the coWs come homE.. hRmM.. siaOoOooo.. i miSs u all!! i misS having all of us togethEr.. that'll be soOn, ritE? #3.. come baCk soOn!!